Happy 10 Year Anniversary To The Alliance Group!
10 years ago, our three original partners, Chris Rollin, Nick Palacio, and Ed Barrow, took a leap of faith and created Alliance Executive Search. When we opened our doors, our ten-year plan was centered on establishing ourselves as a major player in the DC executive search market and providing maximum value to our clients and candidates. Little did we know, 10 years later we would have over 50 full-time staff members, 5 practice lines, be on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. for five consecutive years, and be rated as one of the DC area’s best places to work.
How did this all happen you may be asking? Let’s take a walk down memory lane to recap the past 10 years.
2012: Alliance Executive Search is founded
2013: Joe Rollin joins Alliance and the Interim Staffing Practice is formed
2015: Alliance Executive Search is recognized for the first of 5 consecutive times on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States
2015: Alliance moves to new headquarters in Vienna, VA
2016: Brian Meadows joins Alliance to build our Business Development function
2017: Alliance Client Advisory is formed
2018: Alliance begins partnering with local private equity firms to expand their recruiting capabilities for portfolio companies
- Alliance Executive Search expands C-suite level search offerings from CFO to include CIO, CHRO, and CGO
- Alliance Client Advisory grows to a 10-person practice
- Joe Rollin and Brian Meadows are admitted as Partners to The Alliance Group
- Alliance helps the SBA distribute loans to small businesses by staffing a 250-person project for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Jamaica 2020: Alliance holds our first annual Alliance employee recognition trip to Jamaica
- Alliance Financial Systems consulting practice is formed, led by Lee Sllivinski
- Alliance IT Staffing practice is formed, led by Clay McDonald
- Alliance Client Advisory grows to 25 professionals and wins repeated engagements against consulting firms 100X our size
- Alliance Executive Search rebrands as The Alliance Group to reflect the growth of our business into practice areas such as advisory, interim staffing, IT staffing, and financial systems consulting.
- Alliance crosses the 50-employee milestone
- Nicole Holden joins Alliance as Vice President of Client Advisory
- The Alliance Group is recognized as one of the DC area’s Top Places to Work for the first time.
- Alliance Client Advisory grows to over 30 professionals and expands into multiple markets in the U.S.
- Puerto Rico 2022: Alliance’s second employee recognition trip is a smashing success, with over 80 attendees.
We’ve accomplished a lot these last 10 years, but nothing makes us more proud than the outstanding people on our team who have made Alliance what it is today. Our client advisory, financial systems, business development, recruiting, and corporate staff are the best of the best and we are so fortunate to call you friends and colleagues!
We can’t wait to see what the next 10 years will bring, and if they’re anything like the last, hold on to your hats – it’s going to be a fun ride!!