Career Advancement Starts Here
How can we help you?
Are you a Big 4 professional who wants access to name brand clients, challenging projects, variety, mentoring, and training, without working nights and weekends? Do happy hours, and trips to the Caribbean while your former colleagues are struggling through busy season sound like fun? There’s a reason Alliance Client Advisory is the Official Sponsor of Weekends. Come join the fastest growing Client Advisory practice in the area. This fun video says it all!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alliance has the CFO and CAO of almost every SEC filer and PE backed high growth company on speed dial. If you’re a Senior, Manager, or Senior Manager and are ready to make the transition to an exciting corporate career, let us help you. You’ve worked hard these last few years. Don’t you deserve a search firm who can connect you with the best companies?
If you’re a Finance and Accounting professional let our Executive Search team help boost your career.
- CFOs, VP and Directors of Finance, and Controllers
- Directors and Managers of SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting
- Senior Accountants, Staff Accountants, and Accounting Operations professionals
- FP&A, Tax, Internal Audit, and Treasury
If you’re a Developer, Architect, VP or Director of IT, Network or Systems Engineer, Cybersecurity, Project Manager, or Technical Support professional, Alliance IT Staffing can connect you with the best clients in the area on either direct hire or interim projects. Our interim projects offer amazing rates and the flexibility of either short or long term engagements.
As the fastest growing team in the area, Alliance needs experienced recruiting and business development professionals with a passion for client service. If you like a fast paced, team oriented environment, where you can realize significant financial reward for your efforts, we need to talk.
To talk to one of our Partners about a career with Alliance message us at email@example.com
Our Interim Staffing team can connect Accounting & Finance and IT professionals with well-paying projects. Interim work provides great flexibility, variety, and a chance to learn new skills and enhance others. Many projects are on a temp to hire basis so it’s a great way to try a company out before committing to a full time role.
Alliance Financial Systems is hiring systems professionals, business systems analysts, and project managers. Of particular interest is systems experience in Costpoint, Unanet, Intacct, Netsuite, Dynamics. BSAs and PMs do not need specific ERP system experience. We are a Deltek and Unanet partner and our Financial Systems practice is one of the fastest growth areas at Alliance!
Interested in joining our Client Advisory practice, taking the next step in your career, or joining the most dynamic recruiting and sales team in the area?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
While no one can “officially” sponsor a weekend, if anyone could, it would be us! Our motto is directed at the outstanding candidates we hire from public accounting, who have given up many nights and weekends in their careers. At Alliance Client Advisory, they get their weekends and evenings back, but continue to work with the best and brightest people and companies. It’s a unique motto, and jives with our fun and unique culture. This fun video should shed some additional light.
Whether you’re on our Corporate or Client Advisory team, you’ll be joining the fastest growing Consulting and Staffing company in the DC market. There are 3 reasons to consider a career at Alliance:
- Career opportunities. Being ranked on the Inc 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies in the US for 5 straight years creates growth opportunities for our people. Whether its in Advisory, Recruiting, or Sales, we’ll have plenty to talk about.
- Corporate culture. We live and breathe it. We are aware of no other company that allows YOU to pick anyone on our website to interview with. Meet our leadership team, talk about the opportunity, and then select 3-4 people you want to meet – not the cherrypicked “ambassadors” other firms would select. Because we know every one of our people is an Ambassador for the Alliance brand. Happy hours, company events, a “no a**holes” hiring policy are just some of the reasons it’s a great place to work. Oh and….
- Do you like the Caribbean? We do, and that’s why we take our staff and a guest to the islands every year. We work hard and a little time to relax is well deserved. Come join us in Jamaica next year!
From complex technical accounting implementations, financial reporting, revenue, and decision support on M&A transactions, our Advisory professionals see it all. Our client base is almost exclusively Fortune 500 and SEC filers, high-growth PE backed companies, and name brand non-profit organizations. Aerospace & Defense, Media, Technology, Real Estate, Life Sciences, Financial Services, Hospitality, and Non-Profits are some of the industries we serve. In short, our Advisory practice is a gateway to the best companies in the DC area.
There are many reasons, but first and foremost it's our people.
- We hire experienced recruiting and business development professionals on our corporate team – no rookies here. And the experience of our corporate team (an average of 10+ years) means we have the CFO, CAO, and CIO of almost every SEC filer and high growth PE backed company on speed dial. They know who to call to get access to top talent and that gets YOU access to leadership at the best companies in town.
- We hire almost exclusively Big 4 professionals for our Advisory practice. They are exceptionally talented and provide service at the highest level, with almost every engagement ending with our clients asking our consultants back.
- Our Financial Systems consultants have over 15+ years experience on average – many with advanced degrees. They are high performing systems experts and provide state of the art systems expertise.
- We treat our people right – see “Why should I work at Alliance” above.
With all that, we also serve only the area’s best companies. We are very selective on who we work with and not every company can have access to the best people in the market. We therefore only align ourselves with the area’s top companies in their respective fields. Please see our home page for a sample of our client base.
In short, when you hire the best, bring the best consultants to market, and work with the best companies, success is sure to follow. We started Alliance in 2011 and we can’t wait to see what the next decade has in store!
Just send us your resume to email@example.com and let us know you want an interim position. We service all areas of Accounting & Finance and Information Technology. Our pay structure is very competitive and for long term projects, we even offer 401(k) and Profit Sharing!
Start with sending your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want to talk about a career in the industry. One of our partners will share various options with you, from Executive Recruiting, to Business Development, or Staffing. We are always open to speaking with experienced Staffing industry professionals or technical Accounting or IT professionals who are looking for a change. Contact us today and we’ll be glad to share our perspective on day to day life in staffing, your earning potential, and your career paths in the industry.
Join Alliance Client Advisory Today!
Watch to see why Alliance is the fastest growing Accounting Advisory firm in the DC area!
Client Advisory Professionals
Find out why The Alliance Group is the Official Sponsor of Weekends.