Wow – How is it already 2022? Here at The Alliance Group we have had quite the start to 2022, hence the semi-late 2021 Year In Review post. Needless to say, it has been insane over here – IN THE BEST WAY! As we take a moment to reflect on the past year, we are humbled by the talents of our team. What you accomplished in the list below is amazing. We are so thankful for your talents, but equally appreciate that you are such a pleasure to work with! We are especially grateful for our clients. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to partner with you and watch you succeed. Here’s to more of the same in 2022! As for one last look at 2021, here are some of The Alliance Group headlines:
- In 2021 The Alliance Group went under a formal REBRAND of our organization. You may remember us as Alliance Executive Search, but due to our evolving offerings in areas such as Client Advisory, Interim Staffing, IT Staffing, and Financial Systems Consulting, it was long past time to rebrand as The Alliance Group to better reflect our new identity! There’s more on our rebrand here: https://www.thealliancegroup.com/why-did-we-rebrand-as-the-alliance-group/
- We adopted our new mission statement. Delivering best-in-class human capital and critical project solutions to today’s CFO and CIO!
- The Alliance Group grew our headcount by 85% and hired 12 full time consultants on our Client Advisory team
- We continued to grow our business and have maintained a 3 year growth rate of 175%
- We were proud to cross over the 100 employee threshold of our ever-growing team of Rockstars
- For the 5th year in a row, The Alliance Group made the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies, coming in at #2,408 nationally
- We were nominated for the Moxie Award, which celebrates boldness and innovation in business
- Our technology partnerships grew by working with Deltek, LeaseQuery and Unanet
- In 2021 we further expanded our Financial Systems and IT Staffing practices with key hires in both practice lines
- We hosted our first annual charity golf tournament that raised over $25,000 to support PRS and suicide prevention (www.prsinc.org)
- The Alliance Group supported portfolio companies of the following Private Equity firms: Arlington Capital, Blue Delta Capital, DC Capital, Sagewind Capital, Enlightenment Capital, AE Industrial Partners, and Veritas Capital
- The Alliance Group was proud to support the founding of CFO Rising, a local non-profit organization centered on developing the next class of CFOs.
Thank you again to our team and clients who have helped us get where we are today! We would not have accomplished all that we did in 2021 if it weren’t for all of you. We look forward to seeing what 2022 has to offer!