Alliance Client Advisory
“There’s a reason we chose Alliance to lead our ASC 842 implementation over the Big 4. Their people.”
The fastest growing Client Advisory practice in the Washington DC metro area.
Alliance Client Advisory consultants meet or exceed the qualifications of any national consulting or public accounting firm, with favorable rates and timely delivery. There’s a reason 95% of our CA team are former Big 4 professionals.
Case studies and recent projects:
- PAYMENT SOLUTIONS COMPANY Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting Staff Augmentation Support IPO Completed in 2020.
- PUBLICLY TRADED BIO-PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY Financial Reporting, Technical Accounting, Month-end Close and FP&A Staff Augmentation Support
- GOLDMAN SACHS PLATFORM COMPANY Financial Reporting, Revenue, Treasury and Tax Staff Augmentation Services & ASC 842 Leases Implementation
- ABS CAPITAL PORTFOLIO COMPANY Internal Controls Support Staff Augmentation Service & ASC 606 Revenue from Contracts with Customers Implementation
- GLOBAL CONSERVATION COMPANY - $1B in assets. ASC 842 implementation.
Our Financial Systems Consulting practice serves as trusted advisors to our clients in managing their complex and fast-changing financial systems landscape within the context of their organization’s strategic goals. Services are comprised of two main areas:
- ERP optimization- our consulting team works with clients spanning multiple industries to help them get the most out of their financial systems and third party applications. Whether they have an existing roadmap and need support executing the initiatives or if they need help developing their systems strategy. We tackle implementations, project management, business systems analysis and systems management, to the custom needs of our clients.
- Accounting Application Deployment and Integration. Vendor selection, requirements gathering, ongoing support, and functional deployment are all critical areas to an organization looking to deploy and integrate new applications. A proper requirements gathering and vendor selection process mitigates risk and cost down the line and ensures a successful implementation.
Case studies and recent projects:
- $1.5B Publicly Traded Government Contractor- Alliance Financial Systems has supported a wide variety of needs including helping rebuild the financial systems team, project management expertise supporting the FP&A and finance transformation organizations and Costpoint ERP management expertise to support the financial systems team with key initiatives
- $140M Government Contractor- Alliance Financial Systems was engaged to help our client with several initiatives that were identified by the CFO that were inhibiting the organizations ability to accelerate their monthly close and deliver confident financials to the executives. Over a 6 week period, we did a thorough business process review and delivered a remediation roadmap to our client to help them address these core areas. We successfully addressed each area to allow our client to operate more effectively within Costpoint and drive higher confidence in the finance organization.
For questions on our Client Advisory, Interim Staffing, or Executive Search practices, or to find out more, please contact Brian Meadows, Partner, Business Development, at email@example.com