Alliance Executive Search
“If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur”.
Alliance Executive Recruiters have on average 10 years experience recruiting and are considered the best of the best in their respective fields.
Accounting & Finance
Our Accounting & Finance Executive Search practice recruits the best of the best by executing on both Contingency and Retained searches. In many instances that means a CFO or Controller to lead an organization’s finance function. It may mean a CPA with a public accounting background. In other cases it means the right mix of technical experience to meet our client’s unique industry demands. Our Accounting Operations practice sources the best the market has to offer when more general, day-to-day accounting skills are sought. No matter the position, Alliance is focused on providing our clients and candidates the best possible experience.
- Financial Leadership roles:
- Chief Financial Officer
- VP and Director of Finance
- Key Management roles:
- VP, Director, Senior Manager, and Manager Roles in Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting
- VP, Director, and Manager of FP&A
- VP, Director and Manager of Tax
- Assistant Controller
- Senior Accountants, Staff Accountants
- Accounting Operations: Managers and Staff level professionals in Payroll, Billing, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable
Our Technology Executive Search practice recruits the best of the best by executing on both Contingency and Retained searches. We diligently help our clients develop recruiting strategies to foster winning solutions in an ever so challenging market for technical resources. In some instances, we are helping to build out an entire technology team for growing organizations. In other cases it means a more targeted search for the right mix of technical experience to meet our client’s unique industry demands. No matter the position, Alliance is focused on providing our clients and candidates the best possible experience.
- Technology Leadership roles:
- Chief Information Officer and Chief Technology Officer
- VP and Director of Technology
- Key Management roles:
- VP, Director, Senior Manager, and Manager Roles in Network and Infrastructure
- VP, Director, and Manager of Application Development
- VP, Director, and Manager of IT Operations
- Senior Software Developers and Architects
- Network Engineers, Dev Ops, Data Scientists
- Product Owners, Project Managers, Business Analysts
We recommend a Retained search at the C suite and VP level. There are several key benefits:
- No confusion in the market – multiple firms calling the same candidates appears unprofessional at the executive level.
- Executive searches can take 50% longer than a traditional search. You need a recruiter who is committed to seeing the process through.
- A more senior recruiter with at least 10 years experience is assigned to each retained search
- Executive level candidates expect a search to be on a retained basis.
- Alliance has a 96% success rate on retained searches
Successful Case Studies:
- Government Contracting
- Intellibridge – Chief Financial Officer
- Kihomac – Vice President of Finance (a video testimonial from the President at Kihomac can be found on this site)
- Altimira – Chief Financial Officer
- Smartronix - VP Finance
- TeraThink – Chief Financial Officer
- RII – Chief Financial/Operating Officer
- American Psychiatric Association – Chief Financial Officer
- American Geophysical Union – Chief Financial Officer
- National Alliance for Area Agencies on Aging – Chief Financial Officer
- German Marshall Fund - Controller
- Information Technology
- AAMVA – Vice President of IT and Sr Manager of Network Operations
- Technology Software Firm – VP of Engineering, VP of Product Development and Director of IT
- National Retail Software Firm- VP of Product Development
- Vice President of Human Resources, National Non-Profit organization
- Chief Growth Officer – Gunnison Consulting Group
We would be happy to answer your questions on the features and methodology of our Retained Search process.